Liquid Oral Processing Machine
The manufacturing line consist of :
KEY FEATURES :
- Sugar Syrup Vessel
- Online sugar syrup prefilter
- Manufacturing Vessel
- Storage Vessel
- Vacuum system for transfer of sugar syrup
- Filter press / Inline Homogeniser
- Product piping
- Control panels
- The liquid oral manufacturing plant is designed to be operated by one
operator and one helper, saving on precious man-power costs.
- Sugar syrup and manufacturing vessels are provided with limpet coils
for heating and cooling, designed for internal vacuum to facilitate
transfer of sugar directly from stores to sugar syrup vessel.
- Sugar syrup is transferred to manufacturing vessel through online
sugar syrup prefilter by vacuum.
- Entry of all propeller agitators are from bottom through a specially
designed cartridge mechanical seal with TC/TC seal face.
- The advantage of the bottom propeller agitator over the conventional
agitator is that there are no vibrations of shaft, no couplings in the
drive assembly, leading to lower maintenance cost for liquid oral
- Pipes, pipe fittings and valves are of SS 316, seamless, internally
electropolished with DIN standard unions and silicon Gaskets.
- Manhole of all the vessels are equipped with davit fitting and the
cover of the manhole slides instead of being lifted.
Values like current, product temperature are displayed digitally on the
electrical control panel.
The mechanical seal is equipped with a water circulating system and has a
water detection sensor which trips the motor, if the water circulation to
the seal is interrupted.
500 litres to 15000 litres.