Cosmetic Planetary Mixer/Planetary Mixer/Planetary Mixer Vacuum Type
is designed for mixing ointments, paste, wet mass, cream and dry powders. The rotation mixer uses gear transmission to drive two impellers rotating in the same directions, producing the interactive kneading, twisting and dispersing effects. Both impellers revolve around the mixing tank and bring the materials inside for complete mixing. The innovative vacuum design mixing helps to achieve homogeneously mixing results. We specialize in manufacturing vacuum type planetary mixers for pharmaceutical, food, and fine chemical industries. The excellent deaeration system integrated into the mixers prevents the paste from becoming lumpy. Trouble free motor drive ensures the smooth and consistent performance of the mixers. Our range of planetary mixers can be customized to meet the specific mixing an blending requirement of the customers. This Planetary Mixer Vacuum type With Jacketed Bowl is ideal for proper mixing of creams and lotions of different viscosities, densities and proportions. The mixer has a stainless steel bowl and beater that operates at high speed. The beater rotates inside the bowl in planetary motion for proper mixing. Manufactured using medical grades of steel, these bowls are precisely engineered, ensuring durability and reliability of these mixers.
- Planetary motion of the beaters give intimate and homogeneous mixing of products
- The product container is provided with a jacket to heat and cool, which allows circulation of steam or cold water
- The mixer operates under the vaccine and is designed to remove air entrapment during the product during mixing
- Manufactured using stainless steel grade 304, the contact parts of the bowls made using approved stainless steel of 316 grade
- The Castor wheels allow easy portability, washing and transporting mixed materials to the bowls
- The mixer has double beaters open type that covers full cross-section of product in bowl
- The mixer also has also had a scraper that is designed for uniform mixing
- Easy process control is allowed with electrical control panel, which has back up fuses and indicator lamp.
- High shearing force compared to conventional mixers
- Easy installation without tools
- Trouble-free AC Motor Drive which does not require carbon brush replacements
- Easy dismantling for the purpose of cleaning & sanitizing
|Capacity of Bowl||40 Cup|
|Body Material||Stainless Steel|